Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nude Photography without Censors

A Nude Photo Does Not Need to be Censored... and can still show full-nudity, without shoving anything in anyone's face.
Often a Leaf is In the best spot!

In a recent discussion with a friend who wanted to do an interview with me about a nudist's life-style, she also mentioned how she likely would put a Censor-bar over any photos showing certain parts. I Objected, stating that doing so only defeats the entire purpose. 

Her concern was, however, very valid, in that the purpose for her desire to take the photos in the first place was partly for her own blog, and partly (possibly) for her journalism class. Her concern was in showing full-nudity to people that may not be comfortable with such a view... or even who may not expect such a sight. I can totally understand, and agree with that.

I Am A Nudist. I live as much of my life as possible without clothes. Among other things, I also am an avid photographer. So, it would not be shocking to also have plenty of photos of myself naked, enjoying life, and not at all ashamed of showing who I am, how I live, and how I do so many daily things the same as anyone else... just without clothes.

What is most shocking to Most Americans is the discovery that naked is not at all illegal, is not necessarily sexual, and is in fact completely family-friendly. (It becomes Illegal, and also non-family friendly Only when it is done in a sexual, lewd, or obscene manner.) Someone living life simply naked is not at all lewd, obscene, or sexual. That is how I live my life.

This brings us to the photos... and How you can creatively photograph a naked person. All of the following photos Are taken by Me, and also are of Me... Living life fully naked.
~Just a Word OF Warning~ 
Every One Of These Photos shows Me Naked. ...
... But You will not see any full-frontal nudity.  I am showing how Anybody can view a Naked Photo, and not Be forced to view what they might not wish to see. ... Proceed with An Open Mind.... Or Closed Eyes.
 If You are not sure if you are comfortable in viewing a naked person, then By all means, Please feel free to go away.... or possibly you want to see if this is comfortable for you? Great! Scroll with an open mind... and I bet ya find yourself laughing, smiling, and enjoying your day.


There are Many creative options when taking pictures, and not wanting to fully show frontal-nudity. These are some of my favorites. ... ~Enjoy!~

You could dress as "Peter Pan":
Peter Pan
Or, You could Share a Cuppa Coffee:
Well, Of Course This Is How I Cook! :)




















You could Wear a Scarf... Because it's Cold Outside!
Gotta make a nude snow angel! :)



















Using Various forms of lighting can change the view of the photo. Whether you choose direct sun, creating a Sun-flare effect, or using the lighting in a way that creates a silhouette...
Various lighting options creates a completely different view:
Sunglow Nude Balance
A Wonderful way to enjoy the EveningSilhouette fun!


Look! I fit inside the Piling! :0







































You Might Be Hidden Creatively Behind Flame!

It's Alive :)


                                            Perhaps You happen to have a Hat....
Wearin' a Hat... and a Smile :)


Or some Shrubbery....
...Must be a Critter Watchin' me :)

Often, Just Simply using The Body without any objects Creates a Fun Photo!
Ya Gotta climb and Play! :)




















Nekkid Crouch...
Nekkid on the tracks!

Maybe You have Some fun Relic of a time long gone...
Nekkid at Mist Falls Lodge Chimney


























Perhaps, You don't Mind Seeing The Butt...
Lunch Stop. hehe, looks like I am having a Conversation with Ducky! :)




















Happy, Playin' Nekkid on Log at Collins Beach



first day of spring, jantzen beach 093

Or, Finally, Maybe You can use The Darkness of Night to be Creative:
Nekkid Gaze

There are So Many Fun Options to Photographing Naked Humans! I hope as you explore, learn, grow, and have fun in life, you also are finding ways to be free, and capture the moment in a photo... or twenty. ~=:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments. Please be polite and respectful. It is ok if you disagree with what I write, but it is not acceptable for you to be mean or slanderous. I Do choose to moderate comments, only to keep the peace. You can bet I will publish your comments, even if we disagree, just play nice. Thanks! ~=:-)