Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bright-Eyed and Bushy-Tailed?

Bright-Eyed and Bushy-Tailed?

Most think I am a Morning Person.
 I think I am grumpy when I wake up.
I seldom interact with anything living before I have had my morning Cranberry Juice, Vitamins, and First Cup of Coffee.

Often, the only interactions with others are online, or via various apps on my phone, such as Snapchat, Instagram, or Text Messaging. Using these makes for short interactions, and nobody really sees me as I fumble, stumble, and begin to get the night’s cobwebs from my head. (By the way, Wanna Join the fun? Snapchat and Instagram: "halfaniceday".)

True, I am usually up at 4:30 every morning. Occasionally I sleep-in on a non-work day. Sleeping-in is 5:30, or on rare occasions, 7am. I LOVE watching the sun rise, watching the world wake-up, and the fresh start to each new day. Whatever troubles we had yesterday are exactly that: Yesterday’s, so they are done, and Today is a brand new start.

It does strike me as quite humorous the perception people have of me when it comes to mornings.  In my view I am grumpy first thing in the morning. I seldom interact with anyone before I’ve had my coffee. By the time most people see or interact with me, I have been up for many hours, had enough coffee to balance my mind, and have adequately prepared for the necessary “politeness” that most confuse for what they perceive as how I am when I wake-up.

I have often been accused of being Bright-Eyed and Bushy-Tailed.


Recently when a friend needed to at work earlier than she is used-to, this topic came up. She sent me this photo, and it is perfect. “I’m up. If you’re expecting Bright-eyed and Bushy-Tailed Go catch a Freakin’ Squirrel”
This is Perfect!












Of course it led to the sending of many photos back and forth that referenced the squirrel, including the ones showing why a squirrel is actually bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. 


~~Bare Butt Warning! Below, You will see 
My Own Bushy Tail~~~
Look  with your own Giggles and Grins ~=:-)



And an opportunity like this just calls for me to create photos showing my bushy-tail first thing in the morning… Much to my friend’s chagrine, but also not totally unexpected. Yup, She expects the unexpected, and this did not disappoint when I sent it that morning.
In Fact After her Miniscule amount of protest, she Bought me Coffee and Breakfast as soon as we arrived at work. 

May You always appear Bright-Eyed and Bushy-Tailed to those you encounter. Even if you are feeling grumpy... Take a Silly Photo, and send it to someone special. You will either make them grumpier, or you will brighten their day. If they are determined to be grumpy, nobody will know any different, But if you made their day a bit-brighter, The world will notice, and will thank you. 

They may not publicly admit that it made them smile, But everyone else they encounter that morning will notice they are a bit easier to be near. Wanna help make the world happier? Even if you feel Grumpy? Here's All Ya Gotta Do:
 Find a Camera. Make sure your Bushy Tail is Visible in the frame. Take a picture. Send it to people who need a bit of help with Mornings. You have Just changed The World, One Bushy Tail at a time.

















So, Go share your Bright-Eyed, Bushy-Tailed photo... You might score coffe and breakfast from the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments. Please be polite and respectful. It is ok if you disagree with what I write, but it is not acceptable for you to be mean or slanderous. I Do choose to moderate comments, only to keep the peace. You can bet I will publish your comments, even if we disagree, just play nice. Thanks! ~=:-)