Friday, August 26, 2011

The Best Card I Ever Received.... Twice!

Many many years ago, in 2002, I was given a greeting card by a wonderful friend, Tabitha. I had it hanging on my wall when I left Oregon (actually ran-away), and I left it there. Cara found it left behind, saved it, and later mailed it to me when I settled down in Virginia, in 2005. I loved it so much, and it has such powerful meaning, I actually painted these words around the entire interior perimeter of my apartment. The card has since deteriorated, but I kept the words. Every time I see this, I melt, and Thank Tabitha, and Cara for being such special friends in my life!




I Hope You Like it, too!





Be Alive. Think Freely. Smile Often.....

Tell Those You Love That You Do.....

Rediscover Old Friends. Make New Ones.....

Hope. Grow. Give. Give In. Pick Some Daisies.....

Share Them. Keep A Promise. Laugh Heartily. Reach Out. Let Someone In. Hug A Kid.....

Let Out The Kid In You. Slow Down.....

See A Sunrise. Listen To Rain. Trust Life. ....

Take A Leap Of Faith.....

Make Some Mistakes. Learn From Them.....

Explore Your Heart. Let Your Imagination Play.....

Paint Your Dreams. Enjoy. Celebrate Life.....

Make Each Day A Masterpiece.....

Just Hoping You Have A Great Day!....

(This is by Jan Michelsen)....



I HOPE You find as Much Joy and love in this that I have! Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day!! JOn~=:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments. Please be polite and respectful. It is ok if you disagree with what I write, but it is not acceptable for you to be mean or slanderous. I Do choose to moderate comments, only to keep the peace. You can bet I will publish your comments, even if we disagree, just play nice. Thanks! ~=:-)