Thursday, August 25, 2011

Getting Started......

I am aware Blogging is not a new thing. It is New to me, though. I am hoping to be able to use this tool to further my creative expressions. I Love life, and all the joys that can be found in daily living. I do not own a vehicle, and am always quite pleased at just how much one can see, enjoy, and discover in what most would consider every-day life. I choose to find excitement, and make every journey an adventure.

I tend to go through life alone, and have not found that to be a bad thing. Many people wish to keep-up with my life-journey, but that is difficult to do in person. So, I have found the online world to be a way to welcome others in. Online has allowed me to share what I am so passionate about, and not have to wait around for those who might or might not come along. I learned long ago that if I waited for those who say they wish to come along, I would never, or at best, seldom even make it out the door. Occasionally, I am blessed to have another Human actually meet the same schedule as mine, and have a wonderful shared adventure.

For many years, I have found Facebook, and Flickr to be wonderful online tools. I have met wonderful people, and made some life-long friends all over this place we call Earth. I absolutely hate phones. These online sites allow us to easily connect at the times that suits each of us in our own busy lives, and at times when works conveniently for each person. There are many who we each only connect with on a rare basis, and those who we interact with on a daily basis.

Why Blogging, now? I have felt the urge to express some of my thoughts, views, and wonderful discoveries in life. Facebook is great for small amounts of dialog, and tidbits of daily life. Flickr is wonderful for all my photography, and sharing to the world My view on life through a camera. Please visit My Flickr page!: 
 I also have a Giant Rubber Duck, named Just Ducky. There is a Facebook page for Him and all His Wild Adventures. (life cannot be viewed in the same manner once ya add a Giant Yellow Rubber Duck, and a cast of many other rubber ducks of all shapes, sizes, and of varying character.) Please visit Just Ducky's page: http://www.facebook.com/giantrubberduck

No Doubt, You will find I am The Most Unique Person you have ever met, or will meet. I am passionate about many things in life. I absolutely love and thrive on anything positive, honest, happy, and full of joy! I am not at all religious, but I am very spiritual. Do I attend Church? That would depend on what you define as church. If "church" is a building, then no. If "church" is where one goes to connect with the creator of our Earth, then yes. Nature is My church. I believe We have a wonderful God. (I have seen, felt, lived, and experienced way too much to deny that God exists). I am fine with those who insist otherwise, and it is not my purpose to attempt to convince them otherwise. It may surprise some to learn that I also fully believe in science. Some would say they cannot be both believed, and that it is one or the other. I believe they exist in harmony, and actually support one another.

I am fully supportive people doing as they wish in life, just as long as they are not harming anyone (themselves included). I support anyone being of any religious, political, sexuality affiliation they see fit for their own life. I do not see color, race, or other things that most use to divide our population. I see Humans as exactly that. Human. It should not matter that someone is of a different skin-color, a different ethnicity, a different religious, political, or sexual background than I am. Where I have the problem, is when someone thinks they are superior to another based on those beliefs, or that what they believe is the only way in life. Every single one of us is Human. That should be all that matters.

I was born with parts that would make me "Male".  In my belief, that is far too general a classification. I believe there is much more that makes-up whether a person is indeed a male, or female..... Or combinations that could go on endlessly as to what a person really is. I do not claim to be a male, in the typical sense. There are sooo many subjects on this alone, that I will save those further details for later, individual posts.

What about Nekkid? Yup! I live as much of life as is practical without clothes. I am not at all interested in being seen, or attracting attention for not wearing clothes. Nor am I sexual about it. (in fact, you will discover that I am The Most Non-sexual person!) To me there is much more to life than sex, or sexuality. Yup! I know I do not match most other humans in this belief. Anyplace I can be without clothes, I will. I do not break any laws, in doing so, nor do I Ever do this in places where people would get the impression I am trying to be an exhibitionist. Simply nekkid is not illegal in most places. Where it becomes illegal is when one is being an exhibitionist, sexual, obscene, or lewd. I Do none of the above...Ever! Sadly, Most of our society is under the belief that naked is somehow illegal. That is where the problems occur. Even Most police officers believe naked is illegal, and would arrest someone, before they figured out that person was in fact doing nothing wrong. Due to this belief, I am forced to wear clothes in most of main-stream society. Going to jail is one of those things that is on my list of things I will never do. (even for an occurrence that would later be deemed 'wrongful arrest') ( a Funny footnote on the same... Did you know the Supreme Court ruled Women are allowed to go topless anywhere a man is? And legally, too! Why do they not, then? Because most of our society has deemed breasts as sexual, and again most women do not want the hassle. They would be harassed, and possibly arrested before the officers understood their wrong-doing.)

There are so many topics I have brought-up on this post. I will, in time, expand on each of them, and many more, too! I am excited about starting my creative venture into this world of Blogging!  I Will likely piss many people off. That is to be expected when one expresses his own beliefs. Keep in mind, before you decide to get pissed.... I make it clear these are My Views, on MY Own Blog. I welcome open discussion, and even opposing views. But ya gotta play nice, and show respect to other humans. Some of the things I do not tolerate are: dishonesty, illegal activities, and people who are narrow-minded (believing others should only believe as they do). I will express strong views on many topics, because I can back those views up with a lifetime of searching for answers, digging up the facts, and having lived through a life that I would not consider an easy one. That said, Do I consider my views and opinions to be widely accepted by those who see, or hear them? Absolutely not.  I DO hope that another would be open enough to view them, and consider the merit, reasons, and truths behind them.... Just as I would do with your views.

Thanks For Reading!! Have a Wonderful Day! JOn~=:-)

P.S.... The Ads are generated automatically by Google... I have absolutely no say-so in the contect you see onthe ads. My appologies, if you see something that does not match my views. (but please let me know if you see something that I won't like!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments. Please be polite and respectful. It is ok if you disagree with what I write, but it is not acceptable for you to be mean or slanderous. I Do choose to moderate comments, only to keep the peace. You can bet I will publish your comments, even if we disagree, just play nice. Thanks! ~=:-)