Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Perfect (Nekkid?) Birthday, Part II


My Perfect (naked?) Birthday, Part Two:

My Birthday was an incredible, positive, and wonderful day! There were so many events that all combined to make for such a perfect day, they each could be their own blog, but I decided to write it as one… then decided to split it into two for separate posts. This is the second part of My perfect birthday:
You can see the first part here: http://enterwithanopenmindorclosedeyes.blogspot.com/2012/04/perfect-naked-birthday.html ...or, just scroll down. It is at the bottom of this one :)

~Naked Alert!~
In many of these pictures, You will see me Nekkid. 
I tell you this now, so if you do not wish to see naked pictures, you can avoid them. 
None of my pictures will Ever be Sexual, Lewd, Obscene, or Illegal. They are Always Family-friendly, safe, and often funny! There are Not any Close-ups.
They are Simply of Me enjoying life (often in a humorous, and silly way) without anything to be ashamed of.
If you are not sure whether naked is acceptable, then you have a few options:
...You can choose to leave this page.
...You can look with an open mind, or with closed eyes.
...You can simply scroll past the photos, and choose to only read the story.
Often, those who are not sure if this is something they will feel comfortable with quickly find that they are actually quite comfortable with me, once they realize it is just simply the human body in a natural way.

Now, that I have covered the alerts, back to the story: 

I had spent a wonderful day exploring nature wearing only a hat, boots, and a smile:

A Peaceful, Wonderful Birthday!


Heron in Flight
A Beautiful Heron in Flight
A Bug's View

As the sun got low, I headed back to the bridge to watch the evening wildlife. The birds, ducks and turtles are always active just before sunset. I stayed nekkid, and after such a wonderful, free day, I was not at all concerned about who would come, or who would see me. I KNEW that anybody who came along this day was comfortable, safe, and the kind of human I enjoyed.

Oh, What A Great Day!


I was having a great day, and in the playful mood to take some more silly pictures. As I set up for these, I was aware of a large family approaching from the other side of the river.









I set up my camera so that they would not be in my shots. I was fully visible to them from the moment they came under the bridge, and knew that if they objected to a naked person they would not have come closer. They came all the way across, and were fully aware that I was there.

It was a family of a Man, a Woman, a newborn baby, three young girls about 5, 10 and 12, three young boys about 3, 8, and 14, and a small dog. They stopped just the other side of where I was playing, and got comfortable. The oldest girl, and dad waited until I was not taking photos aimed their way, and came over where I was to ask if they could play down here, too. It appeared she was the one who spoke the best English, and she seemed the most confident of the whole family. The dad stood back, and just nodded and grinned as she asked me. I told them they were welcome. She grinned, and then said something to her dad in Spanish. He said something back to her, then she sheepishly, but excitedly asked if I minded if they undressed, too. She looked like she was excited that she might be allowed to go nekkid, but also concerned I might object. As she asked, her eyes showed how much she was hoping I would say it was ok. I assured her that they could be as comfortable as they desired. The joy that filled her eyes was Awesome! She turned, and said something to her father. He smiled, and turned to go to his family. The girl looked across to her mom, and her mom gave her a nod with a smile. The girl was so excited, she stripped off her shirt before she was two steps away. She dropped the shirt right there, and then undid her skirt while walking. She let it drop right there, and walked right out of it. As her skirt dropped, she was already removing her underwear. She sat on the edge of a floodgate and removed her shoes, underpants, and socks, then she was already in the water before anybody else had even started undressing! She was the happiest girl in the world!  The mom was excited, too, and immediately took off her shoes, and skirt. She kept her top on, and went into the water in shirt and underwear, while holding the baby. The oldest boy did not undress at all. He also looked uncomfortable when his sister stripped, but then seemed to quickly forget she was naked. He kept his shoes, shorts (which went clear down to his calves), and  shirt on to get into the water.  The boy did not seem to mind that I was naked. The dad took off his pants, and shirt and left his underwear on, and I curiously noted that he was a male, and did not have a problem with nakedness. The youngest boy and girl did not hesitate to get naked. But they did not want to get wet, so they just played on the rocks, and floodgates. The little dog stayed with them. The middle girl decided she would take off her shirt. She wanted to keep her skirt on, but did not want wet underpants, so she took those off. When she got in the water, she discovered how fun a skirt is when it billows in the flowing water. She also discovered how much it pulled on her. Her mom and older sister tried to convince her to take it off, and just play. She was adamant that she did not want to be seen naked, and looked my way when she said it. Clearly I was the reason she wished to hide. The middle boy looked a bit like he wanted to join the others, but was afraid to be naked. He clearly did not want to get his clothes wet, and watched the others for a while. He wanted to get in, but was confused, or conflicted.
Splish Splash!

I continued to play, and enjoy the wonderful day, doing my own silly fun while they did theirs. They were just out of this picture to the right.

After another minute, the boy went behind a bridge pillar and took off all his clothes. He did not see his older sister sneak up behind him, and as soon as his clothes were on the ground, she took all of them, and put them up on a sign he could not reach.  She did this in a playful manner, and was only trying to be playful at getting him to come out of hiding while naked. He seemed to enjoy her playfulness, and did not seem to think she was being mean. He did not seem to hide himself from her, but did seem to hide himself from the other sister.  At first he would not come out from behind the pillar. Then his other sister (the one who did not want to be seen naked, and the exact one he was hiding from) came out of the water wearing her soaked skirt, and went to him, took off her skirt, and put it over his head. At first he attempted to cover himself from her view. He must have realized what she was doing, because he put his arms up and allowed her to fully pull it down to cover his naked body. She then led him by the hand into the water. The little boy looked so cute wearing that drenched skirt, but also looked quite relieved, and proud to have such a wonderful sister! She looked over at me, and smiled so big and proud of herself! She knew she overcame her fear of being seen naked, And she helped her little brother hide his own nakedness. He happily played in the water fully naked, except covered by a skirt, that was equally fun for him as it was for her. It only took a few minutes for him to decide to remove that skirt, and then he was fully comfortable naked, too! The oldest boy did not play near the others. He occasionally would smile at his sisters and brothers and their antics, but would not join them. He seemed to not be too thrilled about being with those who were naked. I continued doing my own silly stuff, and taking some fun photos (but making sure to never point the camera in their direction).

A Perfect Place For Ducky
They watched me play as much as I watched them play. Then, after they watched me take some pictures of Ducky, The oldest girl, and the girl who did not want to be seen naked, and the boy who had hidden behind the pillar came over to me, climbed out of the water and unashamedly all three stood naked next to where Ducky was. They asked if they could play with Ducky. I tied a rope around Ducky so they could play and not have him float away downstream. All this time, the parents were just totally beaming! Here, the oldest girl got her wish to be allowed to freely play naked. The middle girl overcame her fear of being seen naked, and the boy seemed to forget that he ever had an issue of ever being nekkid! They had a ball, and were free, comfortable, and accepting of the human body in the natural form.

Everything is prohibited... except Naked!
While they were playing under the bridge, I went up on top to get some more pictures.
During all of this several other people had come across the bridge, some stopped to watch all the fun happening below, others just went on by.


As I was taking one series of timed photos, a lady came marching right on up onto the bridge, fully seeing that I was naked, and did not slow, or hesitate one bit. She literally stepped directly over the camera, and was saying hello to me, and commenting on what a beautiful day it was, then all of a sudden, it dawned on her that she just stepped over and into the frame of the camera which was beeping, and flashing a light to indicate it was active. The antics that then took hold of her brain were priceless! She could not form words to complete here thoughts, and I was too busy laughing to say anything, either! Then I went to the camera, opened the display screen so she could see it, and proudly showed her what She did. She looked absolutely horrified to have walked into the picture with a naked man! (yet she had no problem just being with me, or talking with me while I was nekkid… only the thought of her being IN the pictures horrified her.) After I showed each one to her, I jokingly asked if she wanted me to email them to her. She looked soo absolutely horrified, it was priceless! I told her I would delete them right in front of her. That helped calm her down. I did delete each one of those with her watching as I did. Then, once that fear was settled, suddenly she realized she was literally touching, and leaning in to see the screen with a naked man. She jumped at least four feet! I asked if she was always a basket case. To which she stammered a hesitant “yes”. I told her to wait a second, and ran down below the bridge to get a card from my pack. She did wait, and she went and looked over the edge, and was amazed at all the people playing naked down there. When I came back up, she said "I wish I could learn to relax like that!" I gave her the card. She took it, but looked so flustered I am betting she never contacts me again!

A Perfect Hike on My Birthday!She hurried across the bridge before I set the camera up to shoot again. I redid that series, and got even better shots than the first set! 

A Perfect Hike on My Birthday!





























What a perfect Evening!






















I went back below the bridge, and when the family was ready to leave, the man and the oldest daughter came over. He had already dressed, but she remained naked. She returned Ducky to me, and asked if I had a Light (as in to light his cigarette) I did not. I gave them a card for Ducky’s site, and they again thanked me. She read the card, and noticed The Flickr information. Then she said something in Spanish to her father. He nodded toward me. She then asked me if I had taken any pictures of them. I assured them I had not, and even turned on the camera viewing screen to show them. As I scrolled back, they were enjoying the pics they saw I had taken, and were pleased to see that I was as honest as I said, and had not tried to sneak any photos of them. The girl asked if all of these would be posted to the Flickr account. I told her they would. She smiled, and said that she would love to show her friends how wonderful it is down here. I also told her that I would write about her and her family in my blog. She said something to her dad, he smiled, and she thanked me again. It seemed they were pleased to have made an impression on me and that I would write about them. I told her it may be a few days before I write the story. She just smiled and nodded. The rest of the family had gotten all their clothes back on, and they were ready to head home. The oldest girl loved her freedom, and wanted to stay naked. She picked up all her clothes, and was pleading with her mother in Spanish. Her mother looked back at me again, and had a look of understanding. She nodded to her daughter. Her daughter was thrilled with whatever was decided. She put her shoes on, and marched away happily naked, wearing nothing but shoes and a smile! (So, somewhere is a family that is featured in this blog, and sharing this with their friends.... to this wonderful family... I hope you continue to find love, acceptance, and share the joy with others!)

Can Ya Find Ducky?


After the family had left, I was able to get some more photos of the entire area without alarming them, or getting them in any of the shots.












Sunset over Wetland, with Strip on Horizon


While I was watching the sunset from the bridge, another family came by. All of them, except the dad said hi and smiled as they went by. When I had crossed back into the main part of The Wetlands, it was late enough in the evening that I knew I was safe to be nekkid for the rest of the way through The Wetlands.


I hiked all the way through to the parking area before getting dressed again. I did pass many more people while hiking back to the parking area. One family that I passed was especially humorous. There was a dad, a mom, a boy about four, and a girl about six. The mom smiled and said 'Hi.' The dad pretended he did not see me. The girl was busy looking at everything all around, including me, but never looked like she saw anything unusual. After they passed, the girl started laughing, and said, "Daddy! Did you see?" He hesitated a bit to decide how to approach this, and the mom was snickering. The mom said teasingly to him, "Yes, Daddy, did you see?" He cautiously asked the girl, "See What?" She said, "Daddy! That man had a Huge Rubber Duck on his Pack!" To this the man sighed, and the mom burst out laughing. It is things like this that make me wonder how, and when people transform their life-loving, and fully-accepting of others kids into hating, judging, humans. Kids Never have a negative view of the human body, until somebody teaches them to suddenly no longer accept it.
This was one of the absolute best birthdays I have had in many years! Was it just because I got to play nekkid? Nope. It was because it was A Perfect day! I was able to be free, comfortable, and relax in an environment loaded with things to enjoy, love, and watch. I saw critters, turtles, birds, and even many other humans. But the humans I saw were comfortable, peaceful humans... the kind I find joy in! I got to spend a day in the warm sun, in an environment where there is peace, love, acceptance, kindness, and overall happy people, animals, and nature.
Evening Skinnydip
Even the birds went for a sunset skinny-dip :)





















The humans I encountered on this day were the right kind and helped make it a perfect day. Would it have still been perfect even if I never got to be nekkid? Good question. It WAS Perfect, and I doubt I will ever know how it would have been if I had not had the chance to enjoy it nekkid. Sometimes, everything just lines up so that everything is perfect! The fact that I spent much quality time without any clothes is just a result of everything lining up that was meant to be. I DO treasure days like this, and often wish Every day could be spent so freely. While I do not pretend to understand why our society has become the way it is, I know that under the right circumstances, Most people will accept and even celebrate who you are as an individual... I just wish people as a whole would do this on a daily basis.

However you define "The PERFECT Day", however you define a Great Birthday... May you find more of those in your near future. Thanks for accepting me for who I am, and even if you won't come along in life with me, thanks for reading, and possibly understanding a little bit more about what peace, love, and acceptance are all about. JOn ~=:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments. Please be polite and respectful. It is ok if you disagree with what I write, but it is not acceptable for you to be mean or slanderous. I Do choose to moderate comments, only to keep the peace. You can bet I will publish your comments, even if we disagree, just play nice. Thanks! ~=:-)